Extensive scratches touched up on very light wood in the lobby at the 720 N. Larrabee building.
You are here
Fine Furniture Refinishing
Furniture with deep gouges to the surface, heavy wear or water damage can be made to look like new again. Conference tables, credenzas and desks can be refinished—often at a fraction of the cost of new.
Weber’s highly skilled craftsmen will duplicate the original factory finish or create a custom finish with the color and gloss of your choice. We use only the fnest coatings available—the same as used by America’s leading furniture manufacturers.
Weber’s fourteen step refinishing process is thorough:
- Disassemble where necessary
- Hand strip existing finish; chemical wash clean and neutralize
- Machine and hand sand complete; finish sand
- Hand stain when necessary using pigment and/or dye stains
- Apply high solid coat of vinyl sealer once dry, sand
- Repeat Step 5
- Evaluate color tone; shade and blend where necessary to achieve consistency
- Repeat Step 5
- Glaze in pigment to accent where necessary
- Repeat step 5
- Prepare all surfaces for 1st top coat of catalyzed lacquer-sand
- Top coat using catalyzed lacquer in designated sheen level
- Prepare all surfaces for final top coat of catalyed lacquer- sand
- Apply final top coat using catalyzed lacquer in designated sheen level
Our aim is to return your furniture to its original beauty and give you many more years of service. Our craftsmen will work with you to hand tailor the appropriate process for your furniture. Your furniture represents a substantial investment. Through our refinishing process you can protect your investment and return it to its original beauty.